Krasnoyarsk State Circus
The history of Krasnoyarsk circus goes back to 1896, when it started with the construction of the Siberian railway. Initially, the performances took place right in the street or inside the tents, later on temporary wooden circuses started to appear. It was a happy event, when on December 18, 1971, after 3 years of construction, the Krasnoyarsk circus found its permanent seat. Many famous artists have performed in the Krasnoyarsk circus throughout its history. Among them are A. Koromyslov, E. Strepetov, Oleg Popov, Emil Kio, The Kokh sisters, Valter and Mstislav Zapashny, Yuri Nikulin, Karandash (Mikhail N. Rumyantsev), Alibek Kantemirov, Margarita Nazarova and many other personalities that are no less famous in the circus circles. The Krasnoyarsk circus is also considered to be a parental nest for many new circus school graduates. Here you can enjoy the art of aerialists, acrobats, clowns, jugglers and tamers together with their brilliantly trained animals. Today circus performances are even more impressive thanks to modern technical equipment (lighting, sound, and laser devices) and magnificent costumes.
Krasnoyarsk, 143a Imeni Gazety “Krasnoyarsky Rabochiy” Prospekt
+7 (391) 233-14-55, +7 (913) 555-96-38